Roll Up Banner Replacement Graphics
Our replacement graphic panels are available to allow the changing of graphic panels in an existing or new mechanism. They are not supplied with the roller banner mechanism. Although we offer replacement roll up banner graphics we strongly recommend purchasing a complete unit. Swapping panels is not difficult to do but does have a number of disadvantages.
Disadvantages of Replacement Panels
- Warranty - Your stand is not covered by a warranty - all our budget and premium roller banners come with 6 months warranty.
- Damage - If not done correctly you could damage your stand which could make it unusable
- Sizes - if you do not know the exact size of your panel a replacement may not fit
- Higher costs - Buying a new stand and then a replacement panel to create your own roller banner will be more expensive than simply buying a complete unit
- Quality - We cannot quality check your complete stand, will it retract and stand properly?
- Time - Replacing a panel takes up your time, let us do it for you.
Taking the above into account it is easy to see why we recommend buying a complete printed roller banner from us, however if you choose to buy these panels, fitting them to a roller banner mechanism is not difficult to do and we provide some fitting advice in our blog on how to change a roller banner panel.
Our roll up banner replacement panels are available with a standard 48 hour turnaround or a next day, fast express 24 hour turnaround. Click here for more information on turnaround times.
These graphic panels are supplied with a strip of adhesive tape attached to the bottom ready to attach to your stand. Available in a range of sizes all our graphic panels are printed in high resolution for sharp clear graphics and text. They are printed single sided in vibrant full colour and offered with a choice of panel material - SuperSmooth Lightstop or Textured blockout PET - to suit any budget or quality requirement:
SuperSmooth Lightstop - A 420gsm, 290 micron banner material with a grey back to stop light, a smooth surface for excellent image reproduction and enhanced flatness properties. A cost effective good quality graphic panel.
Textured Blockout PET - A heavier weight and thicker panel option at 500gsm and 350 micron. This material has a textured surface which helps diffuse light, especially useful for photography. The blockout panel has excellent flatness properties and tensile strength.
Our roller banner graphic panels are supplied with:
- High resolution Printed graphic panel
- Choice of SuperSmooth Lightstop or Textured Blockout PET
- MECHANISM IS NOT INCLUDED
- Free Delivery
- Express 24 hour turnaround available
How to fit a replacement roller banner graphic panel
Replacing a panel on an existing stand
- Pull the existing graphic all the way out out of the mechanism until you can see where it is attached to the leader sheet
- Insert an allen key into the small hole on the side of the roller banner mechanism, all the way in, so it holds the spring
- Peel the old panel away from the leader sheet - ensuring you do not tear the leader
- Remove the header bar from the existing panel. These will be one of two types, a clamp system (as supplied by us) or an adhesive system (on cheap stands). If it is a clamp system you need to open the clamp and remove the panel. For an adhesive system, peel the panel away from the header bar, and replace the adhesive strip with a strip of strong double sided tape.
- Attach the header bar to the top of the new panel, by either clamping it into the header bar or sticking it to the bar with double sided tape - ensuring that the header bar is the correct way around to accept the pole.
- Peel off the covering on the strip of double sided tape supplied on your new graphic panel
- Stick the bottom of the graphic panel to the leader sheet of the stand ensuring it is attached straight and does not overlap
- Hold the panel securely and remove the allen key
- Allow the panel to retract slowly into the stand.
For more information and pictures please see our blog - how to change a roller banner panel.
Unfortunately we can only offer help and advice if you are swapping a panel into one of our own stands.
Professional design Service - Don't' have artwork? Let our team of designers create a bespoke design for you. Simply supply us with your high resolution logo and all the images you would like to use and we will produce a professionally designed banner for you - just £15.00. Select Banner Design Service when ordering then simply email us all your images. Please note that design will add 1 to 2 working days to our standard turnaround times.
Supplying your own artwork - Please read our Artwork Guide to ensure that the artwork you supply is set up correctly as print ready artwork.
Cant find what you are looking for?
- Contact us
to speak to one of our team
Help with Options:
Width - Select the width of the panel you would like to order
Display height - This is the display height of your panel - REMEMBER TO ADD 100MM TO THE BOTTOM WHICH STAYS IN THE STAND
Panel Type - Select the type of material for your panel - see note above.
Turnaround - Choose between our standard quick 48 hour turnaround or express 24 hour turnaround. Please see our delivery page for information on turnaround timings.
Our standard delivery time is 48 hours unless stated otherwise in the product description, this means, for example, if you order before 4pm on a Monday you will receive your banner stand on Wednesday. For our express 24 hour service if you order before 2pm on a Monday you will receive your banner stand on Tuesday.
All our turnaround times are based on working days (Monday to Friday), not including public holidays.
For more information click to see our Delivery Page