Every order we produce is made specifically for the person or business who ordered the goods. As each job is custom made we cannot accept returns and do not offer refunds, except where goods are faulty or defective and we agree to refund instead of replacing.
Cancellations - Please note that if an order is cancelled BEFORE production starts there will be a £10.00 plus VAT (£12.00) cancellation charge to cover administration and other costs. All cancellations must be made in writing before production commences and is subject to acceptance by us.
In cases where goods are defective the following will apply:
- 1. We reserve the right to rectify defective goods and will not be liable to refund
- 2. If a product is defective, we must be notified in writing within 14 days of delivery.
- 3. All defective products are to be returned to us, at our cost, for inspection and if found to be defective due to a manufacturing fault the product will be repaired or re-printed and delivered back to the customer.
- 4. In the case of only a part of the order being defective, the whole order must be returned for inspection.
- 5. If all or some of the goods have been used this will be taken as acceptance of the goods and will therefore not be replaced.
- 6. We will not be liable for any consequential loss incurred due to defective products nor will we be liable for any costs incurred by the customer in contracting a third party to rectify or re-print the goods.
- 7. If we do agree to a refund this will take up to 4 working days to process.
If you have a problem with your order we will do all we can to rectify the problem as fast as we can please contact us as soon as a problem is found and we will help to find the best solution to rectify the issue.